Thursday through Monday.
4PM or 8PM.
We meet at Old Town Hall at 32 Derby Square.
Make Sure you buy the book to further
your experience on our tour! Buy
your ticket now!
TUNNELS AND GHOSTS ON THE SALEM TUNNEL TOUR.
THE BEST GHOST TOUR IN SALEM!
Book Your Tickets for October Before We Are Sold Out!
Salem Tunnel tour is one of the best things to do in Salem and also one ofthe city's best Salem attractions. We offer you an aboveground Salem
walking tour highlighting the history of the tunnels with a score of pictures on our tablet. Thursday-Monday at 4PM and 8 PM which lasts 80 minutes that is truly the most unique Salem ghost
tour illuminating the history of our ancient smuggling
tunnels built by our founding fathers within the Federalist
Party and their ghosts. An elaborate plot devised by Elias Hasket Derby Jr., America's first playboy for them to avoid paying custom duties on their cargo. Learn how you can dig tunnels in your town and become famous too! We will tell you the ghost stories of; the Man Who Founded Sylvania and His Mistress, the Flushing Ghost, the Ghost Who Haunted George Washington, Giles Corey's Revenge, the Ghost on the Dance Floor inside the country's first church, the Runaway Slaves' Tomb, Hawthorne and the Quiet Judge, Haunted Harry Potter Store, and Lovecraft's Thing on the Doorstep. We offer you a truly unique Salem ghost tour! True ghost stories told by a medium that will spook you and make you laugh.
When you are look for things to do in Salem , look no further than this Salem attraction! Especially if you are having a Girl's Night Out in Salem.
You will learn about:
- The American
architectural style that was created just to hide the
tunnels entering the buildings.
- The tunnels used on the Underground Railroad and learn about the man who recruited the first black regiment
during the Civil War.
- How Presidents George Washington,
John Quincy Adams, and James Monroe walked in the tunnels!
- The Archittect of D.C., who was made famous in the movie National Treasure, that built the tunnels in our capital and in Salem.
- The location where Dante's Inferno was first read in the country!
- How our nation's first National Guard unit filled in 5 ponds
in the Commons just to hide the dirt from digging the
The Salem walking tour of the tunnels in
town lasts 80 minutes. One of the leading Salem, MA
tours! This an above ground tour of the tunnels filled with pictures on a tablet. We will walk pass the homes, stores, and banks of the famous smugglers, privateers, and politicians and show you pictures of these tunnels along the way. Yes, above ground but no less amazing than any other above ground tour in Salem! Which they all are....
- Find out about the man who had worked with the Rothschilds to collapse our nation's economy 5 times. His bank also caused the 2008 economic collapse.
- Skulls & Bones; meet the opium dealer who used to own the property that their Crypt is built on.
- Stolen items; walk pass where the Romanov Crown Jewels and Blackbeard's skull resides.
- Hear about the secret museum that has been attached to the tunnels for 300 years!
of orbs, secret tunnels, sealed entrances, and those politicians who shaped our country who had conspired to build to defraud the country.
Take this tour before their secrets get buried again!
We will also be posting special
events in buildings attached to the tunnels as they
become available, so keep checking the Ticket Page for
new walking tours... Special October Dates and times! Check the Ticket Page for more information.
Phone# 978-578-9238 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salem Ghost Tour Photos
Click here for tickets for our Salem walking tour pass the sites connected to the tunnels!
out our Ratings on Tripadvisor!
Secret Underground :The History of the Tunnels in the
Christopher Jon Luke Dowgin
Salem House Press Purveyors of fine
publishing and facilitator to the arts.
Secret Underground on Facebook!
See more tunnel pictures, historic
car crashes in Salem, old postcard images, and more!!!